2. As the operator of this website, Software Shortlist Pty Ltd [“Software Shortlist”] may obtain and retain information in respect of people accessing and/or using this website including but not limited to: (a) your name, address and telephone numbers; (b) your email address(es), domain name and/or IP address; (c) the type of browser you are using; (d) the date and time of access; and/or (e) your buying, selling and/or website usage behaviour. [collectively the “Information”].
3. Software Shortlist also uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain parts of the website. Cookies enable Software Shortlist to collect Information, are stored on your computer hard drive rather than on the website. We also make use of website analytics software (such as Google Analytics, LeadFormix, and Nielsen Site Census) to track user behaviour on our website.
4. Software Shortlist shall not disclose the Information and shall use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the Information, save to the extent: (a) indicated at the time of supply of the Information; (b) expressly permitted under any agreement with you; (c) required for the performance of services for you; (d) required for the ordinary operation of this website and/or Software Shortlist’s business (ie. as part of any explanation about our services); (e) required for dispute resolution; (f) required in order to identify fraud, solve problems and/or maintain a safe environment; (g) necessary to enforce our Terms of Business, bill you, providing you with support and contacting you, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyse site traffic and usage, improving the website and/or sending you information relevant to you and your interests; (h) required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; and/or (i) that is already publicly available or is disclosed by any party (including Software Shortlist or by you) in a manner which does not readily permit identification of you or the Information.
5. Software Shortlist may use the Information as it sees fit for ordinary business purposes and to improve the website and/or our services to you.
6. Software Shortlist shall not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of the Information due to the website being linked to the internet.
8. At any time you may request access to any Information we hold about you. We may charge you a fee where access is provided and/or refuse to provide access if permitted by law to do so.
9. You acknowledge that we may not be able to completely delete any Information on your request.